Tuesday, March 3, 2015

La Casa, Kuantan

La Casa, Jalan Teluk Sisek, Kuantan

La Casa is a delightful little restaurant near Teluk Chempedak beach in Kuantan. It serves up a delicious helping of Mediterranean Cuisine, led by head chef, Thomas from Germany, and his local wife. Popular with the expat population, many locals also enjoy a night out here.

Half house-half restaurant, La Casa sits just a few hundred yards from Teluk Chempedak beach and is open from around 6:30pm onwards six days a week (Mondays off). They can be found on facebook at La Casa Kuantan.

We have enjoyed a number of fine meals at La Casa and recommend it to everyone.

A couple of pages of the La Casa menu

Has to be, in my opinion, the best garlic bread we have tasted in Kuantan. Found at La Casa. Go try it now!

Chicken Kiev at La Casa Kuantan


La Casa's chicken kiev. My personal favourite which I used to eat in England, La Casa is the only place I know of in Kuantan which can cook me up this delight!



4 comments:

  1. Yes, pretty pictures, I love this Mediterranean food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't expecting to find that style of food in Kuantan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it certainly looks appetizing! I would definitely pay a visit soon and see for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...