Monday, January 6, 2014

Top 20 Photos of 2013 - #15

#15


At #15 is this charming view of the beach named Teluk Chempedak, Kuantan's most famous coastal location. I wanted to capture something other than the usual sand, sea and sky scene, which looks so picture perfect in travel magazines and online articles. In contrast to the usual blues and browns found at beaches, this scene displays the greens of nature which are so abundant at Teluk Chempedak. The new red footbridge transports people from the first beach to the second, and as it can be a strenuous walk for some, there is shelter on the way to stop for a few moments and admire the sea, as the people in this photo are so doing.


13 comments:

  1. How pleasant!
    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    > < } } ( ° >


    ReplyDelete
  2. ❀ ✿ ❀
    Hi Duncan
    I love this green view !!!!
    Thank you and have a nice day !
    ❀ ✿ ❀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at the greens relaxes your mind.. Simply fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed a very relaxing image Duncan.. green has that effect I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely--and the rest spot can't be any more picture perfect. Great take on a beach shot, Duncan. Just joined your Top 20 challenge today, and it looks like I have plenty of catching up to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one! Great shot, the green is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the green. Makes me want to return to Telok Chempedak. one day, maybe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...