Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for Please help me!!!

Please help me out!


For almost 3 years I have been keeping this blog, *Our home called Kuantan*, daily adding posts, widgets, gadgets, pictures to build it up and make it a place where people may enjoy learning about Kuantan.

I have blogged about numerous attractions, services, places of interest, restaurants and hotels, not to mention my daily expat life and raising a family here.

I've been amazed at how many people out there in the online world have taken an interest in *Our home called Kuantan* and followed my posts regularly and with enthusiasm. Thanks so much to all those who fall into this category!

Now I need your help!

I have nominated my blog at MITBCA (Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards) under the category "Tourism Destination Blog". Would each of you who are reading this post and who like my blog, please follow this link, find my blog in the list and click "Vote"? It will take just a few seconds of your time and will be much appreciated!

Here's the link:






I'm hoping to do well in this contest and see if I can gain a little more recognition for the hard work I've put in to this blog. I'm looking for *Our home called Kuantan* to become one of the leading travel and destination blogs in Malaysia. 


Thanks so much in advance!


16 comments:

  1. I voted for you. I hope you win! I always enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this great nomination. It has my vote. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! Good Luck Duncan! I love your goal - I hope you will make it all the way! Such hard work never goes unnoticed :)
    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just voted for your blog, Duncan. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck with your nomination Duncan, you are well ahead in the voting already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd absolutely vote for your blog, but it's telling me I need to log in with a Facebook account, which I don't have. :(

    Good luck in the voting, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall pop over there and vote right now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for you last night! Hope it you claim victory! HUZZAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely get my vote! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all the votes!!
    The Golden Eagle, you don't have a facebook account? What social media do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo hoo! Looks like you are doing well in the votes too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lynda, thanks for stopping by. I'm doing quite well though more votes are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...