Saturday, March 31, 2012

A-Z April Blogging Challenge 2012 begins tomorrow!

The A-Z April Blogging Challenge (ABC) 2012 is starting tomorrow. *Our home called Kunatan* is all geared up and ready to begin. Since we are in Malaysia we will be one of the first blogs to complete our "A" post since we are half a world ahead of American time, where I'm assuming the majority of bloggers will be based.

I hope you've been enjoying viewing some of my A-Z posts from last year, over at the left side-bar.


And now for my 2012 A-Z ABC details:

I have prepared 26 paragraphs, each consisting of 26 words, each word beginning with a letter of the alphabet, in alphabetical order, beginning with the day's assigned letter. It's like a short story through the alphabet each day. 

It was challenging and I called upon the help of a vocabulary website to give me some tips on "X", "Y" and "Z" words so that I wouldn't be using the same words over and over again. I also didn't want to bail-out by using words such as "x-citing' or "x-tra" which don't really begin with "X".

I will also be posting a photograph of Lauren holding the day's assigned letter on a piece of paper.

One final feature will be a short video clip where I'll be dictating a sentence where every word begins with the assigned letter for the day.


I hope you'll follow me through my A-Z during April. I'm certainly excited to get moving with it. I'll also be taking on the 2nd challenge within the A-Z ABC 2012 which comprises visiting every single participant in the challenge and leaving a comment. There are currently over 1,400 blogs signed up, a little more than I expected, which pushes up my average blogs to visit daily to around the 50 mark.

If you are following my blog but not taking the A-Z ABC 2012, still feel free to hop over and make yourself at home, drop in a comment or tick a box. 


Don't forget to pay a visit to the official home blog of the A-Z challenge to see the latest news.



Enjoy Earth Hour later today wherever you are and see you tomorrow with my "A" post!


4 comments:

  1. Your signature link worked--that's how I arrived here. Sounds like you are ready to go.
    I will be going the route of X trickery, but I'm okay with it.


    Lee
    Sad Songs Blogfests—Places I Remember
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you on A to Z again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arlee thanks for coming over!

    Anna, good to see you too!

    Thanks ordinary malaysian! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...