Monday, February 27, 2012

Transfer America

Good day and welcome to another lovely Monday, the beginning of a new week and new opportunities.

I have recently been in contact with Rebecca Lin who runs a blog named Transfer America. This is an interesting blog and will be of interest for the avid traveller and vacationer. Keep yourself informed of the latest news at:


Hop over to her blog and leave a comment!


As a highlighted footnote to today's post, let me give a word about the A-Z April blogging challenge. It is starting in just over a month's time. Are you signed up yet? I have placed a linky list below my posts - keep scrolling down and you'll find it. You can sign up right here at *Our home called Kuantan*. More on the challenge will be coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Duncan, I checked her out and will be following her blogs. Happy Monday.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Duncan, I always enjoy reading your blog.
    I'm entering the A-Z Challenge.
    My best to you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odie, Anna and Anthony, thanks. I look forward to reading some of your A-Z posts Anthony :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...