Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blog Flashbacks

During the first 8 days of October 2010, we gave the Herbalife 8-day trial a go. It lasted five days, but at least we tried! Here are the links to those five days of shakes, teas and aloe vera drinks:





Two years ago in October 2009, we went out to the new-look Kuantan post office to pay an amazingly low RM3 water bill for the month, pick up a package, and do a little shopping around East Coast Mall. Here it is recorded in words and pictures:







This past week's most viewed post was the collection of pictures I took at The Ten Thousand Buddhas Hall. Click the link to view them if you missed it earlier:



I've entered one of the photos of this temple into a monthly photo competition where the winner receives $100, with a $50 runner-up prize. So if you like the photo, please vote for it entitled 'Duncan Horne' at the following link:


Duncan's photo












8 comments:

  1. I used to take herbalife diligently when it first came to Malaysia some years ago and I loved it. These days I take it as a replacement for breakfast as I'm just too lazy to cook!
    My favourite flavour is strawberry and I always blended it with creamy soy milk. It's really tasty, and sometimes i add a banana and some berries in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been over and voted for you! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what GORGEOUS photograph, Duncan! Thank you for sharing pictures of you and your family--and the place. I would LOVE to see such beauty every day!

    I'll now vote for your photograph.
    Ann Best, Author of In the Mirror, A Memoir of Shattered Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaya J, those milkshakes are the best Herbalife drinks!

    Diane, thanks for your vote! returning the good wishes to you.

    Ann Best, it's nice to see you here again, thanks for your comments and your vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to remember old days...

    I voted for you, Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That envy, here is impossible to find such exquisite drinks. Well ... conformable us with a good wine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...