Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Beserah Beach and Siti Nurhaliza

In the Beserah area, a main road that runs along the beachfront, we went to eat at Pak Su restaurant. It's a seafood restaurant, but my throat was sore so I didn't eat much.

But what I did enjoy was the beach. It was really hot so I only spent around 10 minutes out there, but I did come across this very old fishing boat complete with the marine life attached to it.














I wish the sun wasn't so stinking hot so I could spend a bit more time snapping away! But I could feel the headache and neck ache coming on, so I stopped with what I had and made a move.


Today I will share another music video with you. This time it's distinctly Malaysian. Meet Siti Nurhaliza. Those of my readers from Malaysia will know all about her. If you don't, she's the most famous singer from Malaysia and has a beautiful voice, singing songs in both Malay and English. Here she is performing her famous song, "Bukan Cinta Biasa" ("No Ordinary Love")








Wishing you all a happy Tuesday!





10 comments:

  1. The details on the boat are simply incredible to look at. Thanks for sharing!

    Ninja-ing through my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you, today was freakin' hot =_=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Duncan, I was thinking of you the other day, so thank you for making a visit! I love the photos from the sunken boat. Hope you feel better soon and get lots of rest and relief from the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! All those barnacles! I hope you're not coming down with something, what with the bad throat, head and neck ache. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you just looked at the barnacles, you could just imagine the Titanic wreck. Siti has a divine voice and divine looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is lovely and very talented; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a subject for a series of photographs! That boat was amazing. What a find! Sorry you couldn't really enjoy your meal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting photos of that boat, the heat can be very oppressive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle, you're very welcome!

    wetfusion, when is it never hot here, apart from the rainy season?!

    kneesandpaws, actually I went to this restaurant a week ago so I'm over the illness now and feeling much better!

    Rosalind, I often get headaches, which I've inherited from my mum. But I know how to take care of them now!

    Chiliandsaffron, yes I know Siti, have done for many years now :)

    ordinary malaysian, I take it you are a Siti fan! She does sing beautifully.

    Toyin, thanks for dropping by. Siti is very good for Malaysia!

    Diane, it was a good find, right outside the restaurant. We definitely went to the right place!

    Hi Anthony, thanks. The heat can be unbearable at times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...