Thursday, January 6, 2011

Postcards from Teluk Chempedak beach, Kuantan

On Tuesday I had the opportunity to show a couple of our church missionaries around Kuantan, the highlight being Teluk Chempedak. They came with my friend from Malacca, Tan How Hang.

Three white men in the same room in Kuantan - I bet you've never seen that before!




And here are the postcard-pictures displaying the stunning scenery at Teluk Chempedak beach, Kuantan. (My camera's performance seems to be improving after being entirely chuffed with these shots! All pictures were taken with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-F2)


The soothing combination of sand, sea and sky



The promenade at Teluk Chempedak









The wooden bridge which leads from the main beach to the second beach







This one was captured in 'warm' mode













There are always new scenes, new angles, new viewpoints to discover when taking pictures at Teluk Chempedak beach in Kuantan. For me, every visit is intriguing, as I try to find new photographs to keep and to share. Not sure if this one would make a postcard, but it's my favourite:



Me, Tan How Hang, Raymond. After all, what's most important is people, and the relationships we build with our friends.





Please click the +1 button at the bottom of this post if you think it was a worthwhile read. It just takes a second and by doing this, the article will feature higher in Google searches so more people can come across it and discover useful information. Let's see how many times the +1 button can be clicked!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...