Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Zenith Hotel Night View

On Monday night I enjoyed some free time away from teaching tuition to have a walk around East Coast Mall with my family. It was my wife who suggested we get out of the freezing air-con food court and go to have a peek at the Zenith Hotel from the 3rd floor car park. So off we went and were greeted by this quite lovely night view of the Zenith Hotel:



A quite spectacular scene of the Zenith Hotel at night


The lettering at the top even illuminates at night!

The Zenith Hotel flanked by the Sultan Ahmad Shah International Convention Centre (SASICC)

The illuminated blue staircase catches the eye on the right of Zenith Hotel
I'm excited for the soft opening tomorrow, very excited! I guess I'll be spending the whole day there as I have a few friends I've met on site for the past few days and also Jon Liang whom I first met around a month ago. I need to make a correction here concerning Jon Liang. I had, in previous posts, described Mr. Liang as the Interior Designer of Zenith Hotel. Regrettably, this description is incorrect. I should clarify that Jon is the Interior Design Project Manager. He coordinates the work between the contractor and the design team.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...