Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Inside the Zenith Hotel at Night

I re-visited the Zenith Hotel after dark for another photographic assessment and bumped into Michelle Wong at the multi-coloured bar. We had a chat about various things. I also briefly chatted with a young man named Frank who recognised me from my blog. He said he had stayed at the Zenith last night. Later when I spoke with Michelle, she pointed out to me that Frank is the Owner's son! If only I'd known that when we were chatting!

My pictures were captured with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-F2.


The water feature fronts the Zenith Hotel


More about the meaning of "zenith" in a future post, as we 'look up' to the top

The Zenith Hotel is nicely located directly opposite East Coast Mall

The Christmas tree comes alive at night

The spacious foyer makes for clear reflections on the smooth marble floor


Up next are the ever-changing colours of the bar:









A set of elevators behind the foyer

A lovely view of the foyer from the elevators

Display at the 2nd floor elevator

2nd floor elevator with signboard

The distinctive, blue-illuminated staircase

View of the staircase from the 2nd floor balcony overlooking the foyer

Twisting staircase with reflections in the glass panels



Carefully walking down the stairs - the marble floor is very smooth and can be quite slippery, so you better watch your step!


Detail at the water feature in the foyer

Quite badly attempting a pose beside the bar!

The spacious kitchen area




I look forward to another opening on New Year's Day, in the anticipation of a few more surprises, and more great pictures!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...