Saturday, August 14, 2010

Time with Gaz

My brother Gareth spent six weeks with us from June-July this year. Here are some pictorial memories:

A hot afternoon in the car takes its toll



Goofing around with badminton racquets

I like this picture of me and my brother



Gaz helping Lauren with her writing

On the way to somewhere I can't remember

Lauren's cheeky pose at the digi shop

A lunch at Pizza Hut in Berjaya Megamall, Kuantan

A train ride with Lauren

We had some lovely roti naan and tandoori chicken at the Taj Restoran opposite Mydin in Kuantan. Later we bought toilet rolls from Mydin for the highly amusing Crap Paper Competition later that night.

Mummy and Lauren walk away from a meal at A&W

With Abigail on a Sunday afternoon

Gareth found a new hobby!

Lauren was sad that Gaz was playing with her barbie dolls - she couldn't get a look-in!

On the balcony

Love my new haircut shaved by Gaz!



Sharing a light moment

An even lighter moment!


Here are our 'Bruce Forsyth' impressions







And the real Bruce Forsyth:








2 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...