Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Crap Paper Competition

Gaz began his long journey home before dawn this morning and I have been left with unforgettable memories of a certain game we discovered on his ipod. It involves unravelling a roll of toilet paper in as fast a time as possible. Gaz duly unrolled it all in a rapid time of 5.11 seconds which none of us could get even near to.

Then I decided to try this game in real life. We bought 20 cheap rolls of toilet paper for RM7 and thoroughly enjoyed two competitions over two days. I emerged as the world champion with an unbeaten time of 7.35 seconds, which I earned on Day One. The videos will be posted to my facebook profile, one each day. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So funny! What an unforgettable memory to have of Gareth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...