Friday, June 18, 2010

Budding Bukit Sekilau

Recently my brother and I went for a stroll around our neighbourhood, Bukit Sekilau. I must admit, I love walking around this area, the same roads each time, because the shrubbery and foliage is anything but the same. It is always changing and makes for interesting photographs of the ever-shifting flowery landscape. I guess I'm extremely fortunate to be living in such a beautiful place. Each road is alive with the sight of divers kinds of flowers and trees, every colour under the sun, a delight to the human senses. Follow me through our recent saunter around Bukit Sekilau with these captured memories. . . 

























Love this particular flower - never seen this before!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...