Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sunset in Kuantan

Every now and again I perchance glance out to the balcony and see the opposite apartment block's white (ish) walls glowing a pink or orange colour. So I quickly grab the camera and dash out to the balcony where I have a decent view of the sunset. But you have to be quick. Because the beautiful scene dissipates as swiftly as it arrives. I was fortunate enough to capture these lovely images before it vanished from view to be replaced by the dark blue night sky:

I don't think we have ever seen this shade of colour above the old apartment blocks




Now this is the view from the back window of our bedroom


I love the open window, slanted roof, and tree-lined hill in silhouette to the fiery clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...