Friday, December 4, 2009

FIFA World Cup 2010



I'm licking my lips in anticipation for tonight's draw for the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa. Once again I'm getting all excited and expecting England to not only do well, but to win the tournament.

Hopefully England will avoid a group of death which could possibly include South Korea, Ivory Coast and Portugal. A more comforting outcome would be a group containing England, North Korea, Algeria and Slovakia.

The draw will be made tonight. Let's see what matches it throws up!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...