Friday, October 16, 2009

The Lost Symbol

Well I bought Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol" for my birthday, though as yet I haven't begun what I'm sure will be another epic adventure. I want to finish reading David Hewson's "The Garden of Evil" first, so that I can give my full concentration to Dan Brown's work.

However, I invite you to follow this link to The Lost Symbol quiz and see if you can solve the riddles.

http://www.thelostsymbol.com/symbolquest

Good luck, you will definitely need it unless you 'cheat' by googling everything! I managed to crack 3 of them, but no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...